Saturday, December 25, 2010

عيد ميلاد مجيد Καλά Χριστούγεννα חג מולד שמח Merry Christmas

Argentina: Feliz Navidad
Congo:Joyeux Noel
This year I was demoted in the Christmas nativity scene. I once played a wise man; I was hoping for the role of the angel this year instead I was the overlooked loyal donkey. I carted my niece (Mary) around and soon realized the importance of the donkey. The donkey carried the mother of the savior of the world. This Christmas eve we mixed things up from what we normally have (chicken cordon bleu) to fondue. I was surprised how little finger food fills you up. It was a fun experience that I will definitely consider to make a tradition. This Christmas I would like to dub the theme as slapstick lipstick. When my family gets together it is always loud and fun. My nieces received lip-gloss from Santa. Santa should have thought twice about that, everything and everyone was plastered with lip-gloss by the end of the day. *note to self: do not give little children sticky substances. Overall it was a great time had by all. I am grateful for our savior and redeemer, Jesus Christ, this is his day.
Japan:Shinnen omedeto. Kurisumasu Omedeto
Indonesia:Selamat Hari Natal


Bangladesh:Shuvo Naba Barsha
Toy: Insert caption ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment