Monday, January 31, 2011

My Exodus


Hugging the Great Pyramid of Giza

Tender Mercies from the Lord. I often have wondered why the Lord places us in certain situations. Why this time and this place?
Our camel ride..it lasted 2 hours...results...sore bum
I’m was able to  learn and experience everything I needed...before everything got so hectic. We were carried out, and unharmed. I never felt unsafe. All the students were in the best of hands. I was able to interact with and see the people of Egypt. I briefly walked into their lives and realized our freedoms and privileges. Tender Mercies.  Seeing what they have to live through everyday and fight for....unreal. One day later we would have been caught in the middle. Leaving Egypt we saw the remains of the night before's turmoil, but we were never in danger.Thank you for all who shall remain anonymous for preserving your rights and your culture.  Thank you for each life that touches mine for good. 
On top of Mt. Sinai 


No comments:

Post a Comment